- introduced students to rounding numbers to a specific place.
- I assigned Khan Academy assignments to reinforce these concepts.
-went into estimating distances between two places using non-standard measurements using the Canada C3 map.
- Looking ahead: Rounding check-in on Thursday this week.
- adaptations of a wetland organism feedback returned
- Several students will need to re-do the assignment as sentences were taken directly from the internet and submitted; or did not meet expectations. I handed out a graphic organizer that students can use to help direct their work. This is due Wednesday.
- worked on food chains and different niches of animals in a wetland; food chains and food web check-in on Tuesday next week
- Looking ahead: food webs discussions and activities; field trip to the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary on Wednesday, forms attached.
- we explored the Coast-to-Coast-to-Coast map (C3 map)
- ask your child about geographic regions as per map exploration
- in-class reading and reading comprehension will carry on as usual.